Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's day

Happy Mother's day goes out to all the ladies (with or without children), your influence is appreciated!

I Have been blessed with the most wonderful Mother!!
I love her!She was definitely hand picked for me.My Moman has been the best mother and friend I could ask for. She taught me thru example. Always sacrificing for others, she is determined- just gets down to work to gets the job done, she is a person of great character in my books!

I have also been blessed with the best Mother in-law!
She raised my husband, and survived!She has been blessed with a great talent to say the right things at the right time, always encouraging and caring.She makes the best birthday jingles, is always optimistic, and always generous.

I love you MOMS!!
And a shout out to my sisters who are amazing mothers also.
Love you two!

No comments: