Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On the fritz!

I am so sad...
Three years ago this month Jake bought me one of my favorite things, my computer. This week the fan has started to go on it. It sounds aweful! I am so fearful for its life that I turn it on long enough to check my blogs and email and turn it off. Luckily for me I have two more months I can surf the net while Jake is at school on his computer, but when that time is up I will be in severe withdrawal, should my puter die before then.
The kids computer is also toasted and on its way out. It has served us well for over 4-5 years now.
So I guess we know what we are saving up for and dipping into our tax refund for (should we get one)...
So if my posts become few and far between no reason to fret, I am still alive, my puter may not be

2 comments:

Olson Clan said...

So sorry to hear that your faithful friend is calling it quits. we are also saving for one. Luckily, we get to use Matt's work computer when he comes home at night. It would be nice to have our own though. Hope it holds out for you a little longer.

craftedbylindy said...

My "puter" is like my life line to the outside world. I'd go nuts without it. Good luck and thanks for the birthday wishes! It was great to hear from you.