Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fast pase

Last weekend we had a weekend away from the older two kids. Jake and I took off to Park City on Thursday and returned on Saturday. It was so nice to get away and enjoy each other with no distractions. We rode our bikes at a big person speed and rode until we didn't want to go any further, not until someone started whining. We swam some, shopped a lot, and relaxed. Thanks Carol and Leslie for watching the kids!



This weekend was super Saturday at church. We made some fun things. We did these plates, they proved the stickers and we bought our own plates. This was one of my finds while in Park city. I am really excited it worked out.
We then made scripture cases, which I have decided look cute enough to turn into a purse. They are just placemats! I feel so crafty. Christmas presents are being crafted:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want that purse, I will get it from you in one way or another;) And the plate looks interesting did you only do one?? can you eat off of it?? or is it just for display.

Roeckers said...

it is just for display and I did two, a green wave one as well. You have to come here to get the purse:)

Stephanie said...

well, this may go without saying- but i love the crafts! :) i really want to make those plates! do you know where they got the wording and furthermore, are they for eating and washing or just for decoration?

Stephanie said...

oh duh, i just read the two comments before mine- so that answers my eating or displaying question. :) sorry...

Anonymous said...

Sorry Sissy, but I don't think I need a purse for Christmas. But they do look nice. The plate is cool too.

Natalie said...

I love the crafts! You do such a good job. Mine would never look that great.

Anonymous said...

My question is how can we get directions on making those scripture cases/purses so we can try it out for ourselves? And the plates are great! Now I've got an idea or two for Christmas, thanks!