Monday, May 09, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Its my daddy's birthday today!!

I love you daddy! You have always been an example of determination!
Always pressing forward and letting go of the unimportant issues.
You have the magic touch! No matter how old I get, a snuggle with you always seems to make it better-the grand kids figure this out way earlier than I did.
My dad has a great ability to retain knowledge. He reads faster than any of us girls and always seems to have his nose in a book. He loves to learn.

He loves to travel!
He loves to train (don't ask me what version of Karate he does, I can't remember right now). He has visited a few overseas groups and loved training with them. He has also helped host a few groups in Canada. He has also done several self defense classes for church and female groups to help give back to the community.
I love my daddy! He has done well putting up with all us girls these many years. He is always willing to let us back home (kids and all) for long extended visits. He has a natural touch with the babes that we mommies love!
I hope this year is better than the last. Full of joy, health, and happiness.
Happy Birthday dad!

No comments: