Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cute as can BEE

My girl friend Carol and I got together today and made the cutest barrettes! The bee we made in achievement days with my 8-10yrold girls (my colleagues idea, thanks Brenda!) to go with President Hinckley's 6 be attitudes. They were super easy and super cute to make! It was a super mommy play time!


We Spent Monday over at GG Hill's house. It will most likely be our last time done to see here befor the move. The kids had so much fun. some of Jake's cousin's and his Aunt Melanie were there from CA. They played hard and crashed hard on the way home! As you can see most predominantly on Daniel, Shaila (sp??) let them play with her make-up. We ate lunch at the park, played armies, Candyland Bingo, ate a delicious pork loin, and made some fun memories for the last time at GG Hill's for a while.


I was lucky enough on Monday to take Eliza out on a date. We went on a bike ride to get some Aggie Ice cream. She made the 5+mile ride and most of the way up the hill. On the way home we stopped to play in the sprinklers.




Rainey was out picking flowers (more like weeds) for me. He came home clip-clopping from across the street with these flowers. What a sight!!!

5 comments:

Aprile said...

Dang! you take some of the best pics I've ever seen! I wish I could capture my kids like that. I can never get it on film the way they look in those special moments.

Anonymous said...

We like Rainey's matching foot wear. He is really stylin. Even playing in the sprinklers Eliza is quite the poser.

Olson Clan said...

Thanks for the pic update of the kids. Hard to believe how much they have grown just in the year since we saw you last.

B said...

I think you need to post "how to's" on some of these things you make. Love the hair barrettes, and the scripture bags you did a while back were awesome too. Makes me want to try and be creative, but I don't think it would turn out as well.

I don't know if I like the shoes or the flowers more in that last picture of Rainey. Great combination!

Dian's Blog said...

I love your kids, i love how Eliza still look like she is posing even when playing in the sprinkler. I love Rainey's Shoes, or should i say mom's and Eliza's shoes??? And Daniel look so pretty with make-up on. I can't wait to see you guys this week, i hope it is lots of fun. I wish i could have gone with you to GG hill's house, look like you had fun. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Oh yeah and I love your clips they look super awesome. I love you lots and can't wait to see you guys:)