when Jake is out of town something always happens. We spent a chunk of last night in the emergency room with Rainey. I had given Rainey a peppermint and he had a reaction to it. His face was all red and puffy, and where he had drooled down his stomach and on his leg he was red and swollen. Turns out it had cinnamon in it. Come to find out Rainey does not have a food allergy but a contact allergy to cinnamon. They gave him a shot of Benadryl and gave me a lecture about giving small children hard candies, and sent him home screaming, .
It looks like there is no more cinnamon in this family. First Daniel and now Rainey. I love cinnamon!!