Here to you Eliza McGann!!
We love you for all you are. You have more energy than anyone else in the house. You keep us always on our toes and thinking outside of the box. No matter what the challenge you face you always keep a chipper outlook. We are thankful for you Liza!!
Here are a few fun facts of Eliza...
- She walked at 8 months
- When trying to cheer me up she used to yell "Happy Pies!!" (Not sure where it came from)
- While learning her letters she thought the 22d letter of the alphabet was "double-me" not double-U
- She got a 19yr old girl to come back to church by asking simply asking every Sunday "why aren't you coming to church?"
- She ran here first 5K the week of her fifth birthday and will run her 3rd next week.
- She will eat dog food but not fruit and veggies
- She has had a love of horses since her first birthday, during her first months of riding lessons she had the horse running and jumping
- She never stops!
- She has a way of working her way into peoples heart that I just can't figure out