Monday, May 26, 2008

Nashville Trip











Me, my Mom and sister Di all met in Nashville last week. My mother is a big Elvis fan and has always wanted to go see the sites. We stayed four nights in NAshville and two nights in Memphis. We had so much fun!!
We went to the Country Music Hall and Fame and museum, the Grande Ole Opry, we took a city tour of Nashville, ate at the Bluebird Cafe, visited a few Honky Tonks, then we were off to Memphis to see Graceland, the Gibson museum, a few more Honky Tonks, Beale street, and the Rock'n'Roll museum. We shopped, laughed, learned, and enjoyed each others company.
By the end of the week I was missing my kids. I hadn't seen Daniel and Eliza for more than 12hours in two weeks. I was ready to go home and enjoy them.
Anyways here are a few of the highlights of our trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww i miss you guys, i can't wait to see you again. I had a lot of fun:)

KellyLady said...

Looks like y'all had lots of fun!